Wednesday 12 November 2008

This is the other birthday card that I was asked to make. This was the design that was requested but he didnt want cute and didn't want really modern, to be honest I was a bit stuck as to what he might like. This is what I came up with, hope it fits the bill. The image is a stamp that I water coloured and then added 3d gloss to but you can't tell that from the picture. I was also trying to find a different way of attaching organza ribbon, not sure what I think of this, it will probably all fray now....lol

6 comments:

Poppy said...

I love your card so pretty very classy.
poppy

Elaine ♥ said...

Very pretty Bev, love your embossing and lilac is one of my fav colours :)

Elaine x

Wendy said...

This is a very stylish card Bev
Wendy x

Happy Crafter said...

Its a great card Bev i'm sure it fits the bill and will be loved :)
Val xxx

Rosietoes said...

I like the clean lines of this card Bev and I'm sure your customer will be really pleased. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Bev, so stylish.

Marion x