Monday 19 January 2009

I am being told that I dont make enough cards so I have crafted one. This is for those people who nag me.....you know who you are....lol.

I don't often enter blog challenges but have recently bought a few downloads from pollycraft so thought I would give their Monday challenge a go.
The paper I found in my stash, I have no idea where it is from but I coloured my image around it. The image is Polly and she is coloured with promarkers and cut with nesties, the theme of the challenge is ribbon and flowers so had to add those too. I haven't put a sentiment on the card and haven't decided if I will.
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

15 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Gorgeous card Bev the paper is fab. Love it.

Elaine ♥ said...

Nag... must be someone else lol!!! I love it Bev..now wheres the rest of them rofl!!

Elaine xx

Sue said...

This is a fabby card Bev,i have some of the same paper and mine was from daisychain at 1p a sheet:)in the sale last year. Anyhow,great colouring and beautifully put together:)

Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft and good luck:)

Sue
xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful Bev I really like that paper
Wendy x

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Bev.
Thank you for joining us and good luck.
Emma x

Unknown said...

hi Bev, cute card and fab colouring, thank you for joining us this time hope you can again, good luck
love emma

Anonymous said...

Aw that's really pretty Bev! :D I know how hard it is to make cards when you're not in the mood - I haven't made one for over a week!

Liz xxx

Pop's Cards said...

It is very pretty peacfull colours, i love this, thaks for joining us this time and good luck, hugs pops x x

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card Bev love the papers and cute image :)
Val xxx

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful card Bev. Look forward to more!
I've left you a little something on my blog today. :)

crafty amy said...

This is a gorgeous card well done I love the colours and the layout!

Amy x

COCO said...

oh nice card !!!
coco xx

Paula said...

Fabulous Bev...so soft and pretty!!

Thanks for joining in!!
Paula xx

WeirdCat said...

A lovely card Bev, have just bought some downloads from there too!

Anonymous said...

Bev, I just love this card, and the background paper is gorgeous, love the flower as well, lol can you tell how much I love it?

Marion x