Wednesday 26 November 2008

I have been busy.

I have been busy making some christmas cards for a couple of orders I had. They are nothing fancy as I find when I am making a lot of cards at the same time that I dont have the inspiration or the inclination to keep changing the design.




These are probably 2 of my personal favourites and find that my customers always like these too. They are 3d cards that you can find on cuddly buddly.


.These images can be found at pc crafter. Sentiments are done on the computer.

Carol singing Dottie and George, I just love these images and you can find them at Charmed cards & Crafts. The backing paper was a freebie download.

This is a great image for a young girl. I got these from DAISIE company I think as a freebie.





again all pc crafter images with backing papers from various sources.

A perfect image for someone who love Westies, I downloaded this image from graphic garden.


As a change from christmas here's a birthday card I was aked to make using the Kanban lady and embellished with flowers.

Thanks for looking.


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

5 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous cards Bev... I know you have worked ya little socks off producing these, go you!!!

Elaine x

Wendy said...

Wow Bev, you've been busy and all of them are great but my fav has to be the PC crafter santa.
Wendy x

Sonia said...

Great card Bev , well done you :)
Hugs Sonia x

Poppy said...

wow you have been busy.
poppy

Di's Dooodles said...

WOW Bev, they are all gorgeous & what do you mean nothing fancy OMG girl!!!