Thursday 18 February 2010

I LOVE DIGI CHALLENGE #1 THINK PINK

Okay so today is the day that the I love Digi Challenge Blog goes live.

Our first challenge is entitled "Think Pink " which is pretty self explanatory. We would like you to create a card, ATC, altered item or 3D project using the colour pink. Don't forget you have to use digi images and digi papers, that is what we are all about!

The sponsor for this challenge is The Stamping Boutique and their prize is 5 Digi Images of the winners choice. If you have never visited them before then you are in for a real treat as they have some fab images


For my DT card I used Princess Penelope, she is a fab image from Sassy Studio Designs and coloured with promarkers. The backing papers are a download from Cuddly Buddly. I added a few gems for a bit of princess sparkle and made the sentiment on the computer.

Why dont you check out the blogs of the other DT members (links in my sidebar) and have a look at their fab cards which are a great source of inspiration, remember to leave a comment if you visit them.

Come and join us in the fun, we look forward to seeing your creations.

15 comments:

Poppy said...

Gorgeous card Bev, love easel cards.
poppy

Paul said...

Lovely card and image - the subtle, subdued pink is lovely - exact opposite of mine!!!
TFS
Paul

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Bev, love the image, so elegant and beautifully coloured :) Great easel card!

Thanks for a super DT creation for I ♥ Digi

Elaine x

Mel said...

Beautiful card love the gem detail and so pretty in pink.
Mel x

Karin said...

This card is charming and absolutely perfect for a sweet little girl who loves princesses! Fab pink card!

Callie said...

She's beautiful Bev. Love that image, reminds me so much of my little girl all dressed up!
HUGS ♥

Jacee said...

Fab card Bev, one of my favourite colour, think I may join you in the challenge over the weekend, can't resist pink!

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card! That's such a pretty image!
Dee

WeirdCat said...

Love this image and the added glitz!
Ruth x

Di's Dooodles said...

Beautiful card Bev, I love the image!!

Milliesmarvels said...

Such a pretty card, lovely and girly. Love the way you coloured the dress!
Jane
x

Anne said...

This is just adorable Bev, congtats on your first challeng. I hope it goes well for you all:)

Linda Brun said...

Sweet pink card !

Angela Toucan said...

gorgeous card
thank you for visiting my blog

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment Bev.
It's sent me to your amazing blog and it's been a pleasure wandering around your fabulous place and admiring your lovely work. I'll be back!
Hugs Viv xx