Thursday 1 April 2010

I Love Digi- Challenge #4

Well its time for another challenge over on I Love Digi, this time its a recipe - 3 papers, 2 brads and 1 embellishment

Our sponsor this week is Bee Crafty.

I used the image 'Whimsical Girl Heart Garden' from Bee Crafty for my card which I coloured with promarkers. The papers are a download from Nitwit and the flower and brads are from my stash.

Why don't you take a look at all the fab cards made by the DT team, the links are in my side bar, then come along and join us on I Love Digi.

8 comments:

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Bev
Anne x

Elaine ♥ said...

Love this Bev, a great DT project, so pretty, gorgeous papers :)

Elaine x

Poppy said...

I love that image,really nice card.
poppy

Karin said...

Hands down an outstanding card! Definately one of my favorites of all the challenges we have done!

Bee said...

Very pretty card with lovely use of colour on the image.
Bee :)

Rosietoes said...

Fabby card Bev. Love the image and the colours.
Edna x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Bev

Sorry I'm late but gorgeous card and love the brad flowers.
Happy Easter.

Hugs Ali x

Anonymous said...

Smashing card Bev.

Marion x