Friday 12 November 2010

christmas

Well it's been an absolute age sinced I last blogged a card, I have only made a few lately and here's one of them although its not the best photo....sorry.

The image is a stamp from Lili of the Valley that I bought at a craft show and have just got round to using it now.  I have to admit she was a nightmare to stamp no matter what I did it kept picking up ink in places that it shouldn't be but got there in the end. She was coloured with promarkers and glittered added for that bit of christmas sparkle.  The papers are from Cuddly Buddly and other bits from my stash.

I am entering this into the following challenges.

ABC Challenge - H is for holidays.
Lili of the Valley - anything goes

6 comments:

Anne said...

cute as a buttom Bev
Anne x

nessy said...

gorgeous xmas card ~such a sweet image ans love all the detail!!
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Bev, thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creation love the image and fab papers thanks for joining us at LOTV this week big hugs love Pops x

Kay said...

lovely card bev,need to put some of my christmas cards on my blog. love kay.

Ali Watson said...

This is so pretty Bev, love it. Hugs Ali x